- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and trek Preparation
Day 03: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,651m/8,700ft): 40 minutes flight; 8km, 3 - 4 hours trek
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m/11,280 ft): 11km, 5 - 6 hours
Day 05: Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar: (3,440m/11,284ft)
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 10km, 5- 6 hours
Day 07: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 9km, 5 - 6 hours
Day 08: Dingboche: Acclimatization
Day 09: Dingboche to Duglha (4,600 m/15,090 ft): 4km, 3 - 4 hours
Day 10: Duglha to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 4km, 2 - 4 hours
Day 11: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft), visit Everest Base Camp (5364 m/17,594 ft): 13km, 6-7 hours
Day 12: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5,545m/18,192ft) to Pherice (4,288m/14,070ft): 16km, 7-8 hours
Day 13: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,280 ft): 20km, 6 - 7 hours
Day 14: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m/9,186ft): 19km, 6 - 7 hours
Day 15: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 16: Final departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Breakfast in Kathmandu (on first and last day)
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a tourist category hotel in Kathmandu
- Guesthouses/Tea houses/Lodges accommodation during the trek on twin sharing basis
- Local licensed English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- (We assign one porter for every two guests - maximum 15 kg per person).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking/support staff.
- Everest Conservation Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by the company (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu flight cost
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat and service charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, personal nature expenses, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, Internets. Emergency rescue evacuation if required such as personal accident insurance or
- Helicopter rescue.
- Extra luggage and personal trekking gears.
- Extra porter cost US$15 per person per days per 20Kg.
- International flight tickets, date change or re-issue If required.
- Nepal visa fee, Visa issuance is easy upon arrival.
Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
No Details Found